Thursday 26 April 2012

refresh

It is pouring rain right now, but the birds are still singing. Symbolic. It is so important to stay positive no matter what situation you might find yourself in. I know to some people this sounds like hippy-dippy nonsense, but it really is true! If you keep a positive outlook no matter what you will be happier. When I am feeling down I make myself a cup of my favorite tea, light my favorite candle, and make a list (literally or not) of all the things I am thankful for and lucky to have in my life. It really lifts my mood. Sometimes I can find myself in a rut of just letting myself think nothing is going right and this is all I will ever feel. When I make myself think about everything I am grateful for I feel so much better. We are all blessed in our ways we just need to recognize it.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers