Tuesday 10 April 2012

hello again

Haven't been writing/posting much lately. Life has been pretty swell. The weather has been beautiful and that makes everyone happy. I love how upbeat everyone seems when it's sunny out. It's wonderful. We had a pretty nice Easter, spent the day at my parent's house, played outside, did some gardening, and of course ate a feast of amazing food. I took some cute photos of Rose, which I should post later.



{Bowser looking guilty and cute}


{sunset last night}

{amazing home made, hot cross buns}



{beach about two minutes away from our house}



Lately, I feel like I've been learning a lot about myself. Realizing that the path my family may have chosen for their life might not be the path I choose. And that's okay, it's okay to be different and have a different life than what your parent's might want for you. It's alright to feel like you don't belong in your family because your mind set is so different. I have always loved my family, but I have also always felt like the odd one out. I have always been a little out of the box. I actually love that about myself. I am creative, independent and free-spirited and I am lucky to be the way I am. We are all created differently for a reason, this world would be a very boring place without diversity. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers