Thursday 1 March 2012

mini tour

Here's a few pictures taken by my iPod of around our living/dining room. :))


{our love seat where many books are read and cuddles are had}



{Rose's table and play mat}


{our mini rocking chair and my favorite pillow}


{bamboo leaves and a painting by me}


{bird feeder and our friendly tree}


{my messy desk, which I am considering painting?}




{my favorite fiber art wall hanging, scored this beauty for only $2!}



This week has been pretty nice, the weather has been decently warm so we've been enjoying many walks. I can't wait for it to be warm enough to go for hikes! Looking into buying a good carrier for Rose. I am skeptical of buying online because I like to try things like that on... any suggestions?





xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers