Thursday 15 March 2012

meow

Haven't really written an "about me" post in quite some time...

A few things you may or may not know about me


  • I collect Buddha ornaments and rings.
  • I love kayaking, I can't wait for Rose to be old enough to take out on the ocean.
  • I am a lifeguard but I want to become a Mid Wife one day.
  • I am very inspired by folk music.


  • I want more children one day... I know what I would name them. ;)
  • My great-grandmother is one of my greatest inspirations, she is the strongest, most beautiful woman I know.
  • I love wearing dresses.

  • I am very independent, but my dearest friends are treasures to me.
  • I want a dream catcher tattoo.
  • My daughter is almost two years old! 

images: 1(unknown) // 2  //







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers