Sunday 6 November 2011

a to z of Rose!



A. Age: 16 months
B. Bed size: Crib...but sometimes queen when I'm with mama
C. Chore that you hate: I don't do chores yet :))
D. Dogs: Not too sure yet.
E. Essential start to your day: Cuddles
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or Silver:  silver
H. Height: 36"
I. Instruments you play: pots and pans
J. Job title: being cute
K. Kids: I am a kid.
L. Live: Kamloops, BC
M. Mother’s name: Missy
N. Nicknames: Rosey
O. Overnight hospital stays:  a few nights after mommy had me
P. Pet peeves: things being out of place, crumbs on the floor

Q. Quote from a movie: well... my favorite movie is The Lion King
R. Right or left handed: Righty?
S. Siblings: none


T. Time you wake up: around 7:30
U. Underwear: diapers still :p
V. Vegetable you hate: None!
W. What makes you run late: mom
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Nothing yet, but my favorite food is pasta!
Z. Zoo animal: Tigers or lions!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers